To many, eyebrows are just 2 hairy lil annoying things posted above our eyes...lol.. To me, eyebrows are the 2 most important thing on your face... they not only shape your face but can be transformed and cutomized to fit whatever look you are looking for... there are many ways to groom those bad boys... waxing.. .threading... or tweezing... i prefer tweezing... because you have more control over the shape you are trying to achieve.. although it takes longer... sometimes in order to perfect something you must wait for it!
Steps to achieving Perfect Eyebrows By Tweezing Them Yourself:
1. Make sure you have a good pair of tweezers. Tweezwerman tweezers are great!
2. The idea is to achieve the Classic Eyebrow **--->
(4 Key Things To Know)
- The brow starts (line D) a little bit in towards the center of your face from the corner of your eye. It ends at line F, which is roughly a 45 degree angle that starts at the brow beginning and runs alongside the outside edge of your eye. Use your brush to estimate this.
- The bottom of the brow (line B) is at the same height as the top of your eyelid. Both ends of the brow should be at roughly the same height, with the tail end perhaps a little higher.
- Your eyebrow’s arch (line E) should be in line with the outside of your iris (the colored part of your eye) when you’re looking straight ahead.
- Your brow height (line B to line C) should be about the same height as from the top of your eyelid to the bottom half of your iris (line A to line B). Another way to look at this is while looking straight ahead with your eyes open normally, the height of your eyelid should be about half the height of your eyebrow.
**Although everyones eyebrows will not look like this there are other ways to get this shape (shading with pencil, or powder).
3. Tweeze one hair at a time. Don't get carried away and start tweezing hairs that are just frustrating you.
4. As you tweeze brush hairs up so you can see the brow line.
5. Remember that your eyebrows are sisters not twins. ;) When shaping DO NOT try to make them identical!! Thats when shading comes in.
*SHADING IN EYEBROWS TO COMPLETE PERFECT EYEBROWS!*