Saturday, June 23, 2012

Orange you glad it's not Red!?!

           For many years red lipstick has been a staple in every woman's makeup bag. Although, i love me a good red lip, this summer i have came across a more appealing color. I have not only used this color alone, but i mix it with red to create the perfect red/orange hue. I've used it on many of my clients and this is one of my favorite looks.




Remember that sometimes Less is More. 

Base: I used Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Stromboli..

Eyes: I started with bronzed color and applied it all over her lid. I then used a champagne shimmer highlight for the brow bone and inner corner. I used the same bronze color to define the lower lash line and smoke it out. For the water line i used a brown pencil, added some natural lashes and added lots of mascara.

Cheeks:  For her cheeks i used a peach tone blush to keep it natural. My favorite right now is Edward Bess Monte Carlo quad

Lips: Last but not least i used an orange lipstick to complete this look. My favorite orange is 




Hope you enjoy the color as much as i do. For bookings email makeupartisgaby@gmail.com  



No comments:

Post a Comment